Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dear March...

This month I got late start on magazine shopping. Picked one of my favorite *always* and the other just random select base on the article titles on the front cover. Pondering the need and the ME...my interest lay-on 'The New Tribal Fearless Fashion' article title for Vogue Australia April 2014. The idea in my head when reading TRIBAL is to mix and match between tribal and beadweaving. In my thought, tribal jewelry mostly using stringing technique, inversely with beadweaving. But when I saw the article, I'm quite impressed. Not only stringing, but embrodery and beadweaving are include in. Take a look for yourself...

Australian Vogue - April 2014
Model : Marina Nery
Photographer - Sebastian Kim
Source - thefashionspot.com








To create a synergy between tribal influences and modern day jewelry is a new challenge for me. As my background from Indonesia which is tribal is in my blood, hopefully it will not much difficulty. So for the next round is TRIBAL mood will be in my table *fighting*


No comments:

Post a Comment