Monday, March 3, 2014

Mojo Challenge - Week 2

I kind of late when decided to join Heather Powers challenge - Mojo Challenge! I love the idea and sure I need to find my mojo to increase my productivity. So I jumped to week 2 with Bead Soup theme. Heather is good host. She provide many different tips that make the participants easier to find inspiration.


So...
Here my story about my bead soup. Most of my beads stash are seed beads from many brands and many shapes + size, and of course Gudo lampwork beads too. I want to go outside of my comfort zone which is beadweaving. I really want to play with wire but the time is not enough, cause I'm really a baby in wirework, so I need much time with my pliers and wires. So...I was looking for a media which is similar to wire, when my friend asked me where the wholesaler for safety pin. She just opened her mini market *congrat Jie* from there the idea flow. Here my bracelet using safety pin and bead soup bead from my stash...

 ::: Friendship 2014 Bracelet :::
 I like the idea. So I'll develop this design. Simple but chic plus easy to wear and fit with any occasion. The bracelet is elastic and will fit everyone.
 Take a look closer to the bead soup that I made from my stash. Most of the seed beads and Gudo lampwork beads. The pins are closed tight so it won't open.
Heeemmm...after looking at this photo, I got an idea how to make it more neat *wink*

I promise will develop this design. I'm ready for the week 3. Hope the theme will suitable with this safety pin developing design *smile* Ohh...by the way...Heather wrote these 10 tricks to get your mojo back at Art Bead Scene. Good to read!
It's time to visit other participants. Just simply click HERE and you will be direct link to Heather's week 2 posting. Have a lovely monday everyone *cheers*



2 comments: