Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Soup Has Arrived!!!

So so happy!!!
Cause the package arrived without any problem. I got some problems with my past posts. So it is a relief, this package comes with smooth. Thank you Divya N *hug* early this month, I already briefly introduce my partner HERE. Now...is time to get to know her more *wink*

She is jewelry maker for sure. And she has a jewelry class too in Chennai - India. Ahhh...professional one! In my opinion after seeing her design, something from her is very girly. From flowers to soft colors...all of them have always been true to her girly instincts. Take a look here to her designs...
She loves mixed media. Mix and match colours for stunning look, just like necklace above. I never pick pink in my design, but that earring above is exception. When pink and gold meets, so ladylike. You can find her update for her design on her Facebook page HERE and BLOG. Ohhh almost forget, Jewels of Sayuri is her brand for her design. And her Etsy shop is Here to find out her collections.

Back to the soup...she sent me so gorgeous colors to play. Red...Blue...Green. As partner, we talked a lot through email. And we decided to sent local beads and components. So I sent her made in Indonesia and she sent me made in India. But it seem that she found some trouble for the India custome service. So she did her best to send anything related to India. I'm so thrilled to find out...
Simple box with gold color...let's find out what's inside!
Open with cords and ribbon. These things usually use in India.
::: Flower embroidery ribbon + Temple cord in red and black + Temple cord in gold :::
::: Earth Tones :::
 Gold flower link. I love the details.
 Gypsy chain made by local gypsy.
 Lampwork by individual glass artist
 Seed bead
 A resin focal with glitter and sequins made by Divya herself.
 This one is tiny but beautiful. Is this Lorreal which used in Kundan Jewelry Divya? I challenge myself to made design using these
 ::: Tropical Forest :::
 Flower ceramic focal and green wood beads.
 Faceted gemstones.
 These are awesome. Made by Divya herself. Some wire link + Tree charms which already colored by her + Cooper toogle and clasp which already colored by her too. I think she uses patina to color the metals.
 ::: Deep Ocean :::
 Evil eye glass beads + Ceramic beads + Faceted glass beads.
Heart and star lampwork beads + China crystal beads + Natural sea shell + Gypsy chain
And I had love letter from her. This part is the most I like from this party. Correspondence in convensional way still leaves a distinct impression that can not be replaced by electronic correspondence. She gave a red touch of her drawing. It remains me of mehdi decoration *wink*

Now is time for me to concentrate. Play with all the colors above. And can bring something unique on May 3rd. Arrrcccchhhh...get set...GO!

10 comments:

  1. Wow - you have arranged them and described them beautifully. Yes - that was meant to signify henna am glad that you caught it. hope you have fun playing with them.
    PS: actually I dont pick pink too, but I have been challenging myself to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I'll try your challenge...make the gold, the green, the blue, the red together into one design. Wish me luck =)

      Delete
  2. It's a rich, beautiful soup and it is so interesting to see local components!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is I always love something originally that came from my partner homeland =) It's a new knowledge for me about beads and craft world. Specially with their local artist and craftmen. International brand is easily to find out, specially for now which is a lot of online stores can ship worldwide.

      Delete
  3. Love everything especially the metal tree awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play with colors on metal looks so interesting right. Want to try it someday =)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous bead soup ..Lilik I have see your bead soup its beautiful with lovely combination of beads :)

    ReplyDelete