Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Inspiration For Mood

For a long time I'm a loyal reader of fashion magazines. Since I was in elementary school for exactly. It was my Mom's magazine. She subscribed three different types of magazines...all of them about lifestyle. So from there I love to see high-end fashion or jewelry. I have favorite style magazines too. And when I 'plunge' into the world of jewelry making, my hobby to read fashion magazines helped me, especially about the trend. I learned a lot about colors in here. As well as learn what kind of jewelry to be a trend every year. And now, let me share spring/summer 2014 fashion trend from CR Fashion Book for inspiration to design your jewelry. Have a stylish wednesday...

ISSUE 4
SPRING/SUMMER 2014

PHOTOGRAPHED BY
JOHNNY DUFORT






No comments:

Post a Comment