Saturday, March 1, 2014

Monthly Challenge : March 2014

Here come the spring!
Blooming flowers everywhere. Sunshine is not too hot. Perfect time to travel abroad far away looking for a state of thoughtful, emotional and artistic equilibrium. Let us visit to India, where exotic place full of colors and traditions.

Rites of Passage
photographed by Signe Vilstrup of Tomorrow Management 

Photograph above is wedding style which combine the colorful of fabric and traditional style, so the result is a vibrant, stylish and glamorous bride. And a photo of stunning bride above is the inspiration for this month challenge. Lots of aspect you can play with. The colors, the accessories style, and don't forget that Hindu brides use mehndi decoration on their palms. Try to click HERE to find diverse designs of mehndi. The design just like filigree right, perfect for wirework ha *wink*

How do I enter?
Simply write a comment on this posting. Don't forget to mention your Facebook account or your blog address.

What can I make?
Anything as long as it is ART! Any technique is accepted, from beadweaving and stringing to wire work and bead embroidery. Lampworkers and polymer clay artists are also welcome to show-off beads they've made. Your creation must be made especially for the challenge, to make it fair on everyone who takes part please do not post something that was made before March 1st 2014.

Does it have to be my own design?
No. I'm happy for you to make something using a pattern from a book, magazine or tutorial but if you do please let us know the designer's name so that we can give them credit.

When is the deadline?
The deadline is Midnight (in your time zone) on Monday the 31th of March 2014.

Can I make more than one piece?
You can make as many pieces as you like.

I'm not in the Indonesia, can I still join in?
Yes of course! I will welcome participant from around the world so don't worry if you're not in the Indonesia.

Any logo for Monthly Challenge?
Sure, here it is...




8 comments:

  1. I'm in. The photo is excellent. I can't stop looking at it. It's rich in details and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo and I would happily join you it is possible, my blog is http://ginkgoetcoquelicot.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I join the challenge please? I know this is very last minute.
    Lili could you please check again the deadline? is it Friday or Monday :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you still can join the challenge =D
      OMO...I made a mistake! Will made correction *thanks*

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. If you have design, make between 01 - 31 March and perfect with the inspiration, well...you still can join the challenge =)

      Delete