Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Artisan Wish List : Jan 2014

Last week of January 2014 is full of works. I still have three challenges to finish by the end of this month...Monthly Challenge...Operation Tackle That Bead Stash! and The Year of Jewelry Project. I need refreshing. So I go to browse some artisan beads. And these are my favorite artist for this month. Hopefully in the next time to come, I can buy their pieces *smile*

Lampwork glass beads artist from UK. My forever favo *wink* I always amaze everytimes I see her lampwork. Try to click HERE and then say it that you're agree with me about hers.

I've watched her work for a long time. Her ceramic beads so adorable. See for yourself HERE.

The last is Lisa Kan. I just found her few weeks ago. So stunning!!! I love her lampwork and her beadweaving works. And I'm droooolllling for her supplies shop...shibori silk ribbon and Czech Button are dancing in front of my eyes asking to buy *arrrrgggghh* Click HERE and you will love her taste of art.

3 comments:

  1. waaahhh...keren2 emang....* berharap punya kartu sendiri biar bebas belanja *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wkwkwk aku punya kartu...tapi takut juga Mbak kalau jebol =D

      Delete
  2. Good selection of handmade artists.

    ReplyDelete