Friday, January 17, 2014

IBS : For My Partner

IBS is Indonesia Bead Swap. This year is the second year of this event. I enjoy the moment I receive the package from my partner. And for this year, my partner is Nofie of Unique Shabrina Clayjewelry. She lives in Batam - Sumatra island. I wonder, what kind of beads that she will send for me as the matter affect she has online craft shop *wwwaaaaa* so so curious!!! But here the beads that I had picked special for her...
 Glass bangle handmade by Bali craftmen. This one is a gift from me to her *wink*
 Seed beads from BHS China (yellow) + Peacock Taiwan (blue) + MGB Japan (green).
 Assorted resin and acrylic beads.
 Peach Keshi Pearls + Blue Sea Shell beads + Mother of Pearl in flower shape.
 Polymer clay beads (purple) + Daisy clay beads + Bali clay beads (white and black).
China Glass Beads in Red Magma + Oval Blue + Rondelles Black and White.
Metal charm beads.
Gudo lampwork beads.
Ceramic beads.
Block Turquoise in red flower and colorful teddy bears + Peridot gemstones beads.
Handmade Dolphin Air-dry clay pendant by Wulan Pelita Craft
Blue Star Beaded Bead by myself *wink* For this beaded bead I used rondelles China 8mm glass beads + 11o Czech rocaille seed beads + 4mm Czech drunk glass beads.
Naahhh...usually when we found a new friend, we give our new friend with friendship bracelet. But I'm different *smile* I gave this Dayak Kenyah necklace set for my new friend Nofie, so our friendship can be everlasting *amien*

I found a beautiful batik box when visiting a craft shop in my town. I forgot to snap it *sorry* I hope Nofie will take a photo of it when she receives my beads package. I hope she likes the beads I have chosen for her, specially my beaded bead *wink* 

1 comment:

  1. aduuh jadi terharu dengan gelang dan Dayak Kenyah neckalcenya... nofie gak sempat kasih juga.. jadi pr ini.. rasanya gak afdol kalo gak ikut kasih juga ke Sist LiliK as my new friend for our friendship yaah *aamiin*

    ReplyDelete