Thursday, January 30, 2014

Foggy Momento

The last week of January 2014 is so so hectic for me. So I decided to make simple piece for Week 5 of The Year of Jewelry Project. The theme is Mid-Winter Memories. For northern hemisphere, this is what happens as the weather changes from afternoon temps in the teens (F), followed by lots of snow, then the air changes to more moderate temperatures: FOG! And for today, the winter season almost end and the spring peered behind the door of weather. The fog cleared as temperatures rocketed into normal. Base on this, I tried to capture the moment when the season changes. 

So I made two simple bracelets. First, with frosty colors. And the second one more color's of life but still in misty colors =)
I used simply stringing technique to make these bracelets. I choose to use simple materials too, from synthetic pearls, glass bead, acrylic charms, acrylic beads, acrylic bail to dyed capiz sea shell.
I think, the beautiful part of these simple bracelets are on the dyed capiz sea shell beads. I bough the beads from local fisherman.

Now is time for you to enjoy other beautiful pieces from other participant, just click HERE ok. See you next week for another challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment