Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Seed Bead - New Technique

...and more delica *yippie*

This kind of seed bead really successfully making me broke L.O.L I spent my budget last month *december* for Delica. All over december, it seemed like lot of online shops had SALE mad!!! And I did manage to snag a  bunch of colourfulness from http://beadaholique.com/ so fresh right...








Last year I bought e-book wrote by Kate McKinnonContemporary Geometric Beadwork. I was so amaze with the techniques and the complexity of the patterns in the book. After bough delica - because in this book using the delica, I ventured to try what the book teaches. I choose triangle. Want to see my triangles?



It's not finish yet. My full design will combine those triangles with other techniques. Hope I can finish the design by this saturday. Working with firm tension to maintain the triangle shape, make my hand numb. But I love with this moment result *wink* I need three more triangles...so fighting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute triangles...Are you going to make that as pendant? Cannot wait to see the finished jewelry :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triangles are amazingly beautiful. I'll come back to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete