Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Golden

Today is the last day to submit my work for The Year of Jewelry Project week 2 challenge with It's Golden theme. On monday I remembered that I have beautiful golden Gudo lampwork beads, so I changed the first concept which was using Swarovski pearls. 
Here my IT's Golden Era...
 I played with the mix of gold, mustard yellow and smoke topaz colors.
 I do not want to be separated from the beaded beads which its shapes like flower ornaments, then for the toogle & clasp, I chose filigree motif to match the both elements.
 The 12mm golden Gudo lampwork beads look so sophisticated when meet with the beaded beads. For the beaded beads I used 6mm Czech glass pearls, 4mm Czech fire polish beads, 11o round miyuki.
 Addition beads to match with the main elements, I used 6mm matte gilding metal seed beads, 3mm Swarovski bicone crystal beads.
...the final look...

If you want to see other participant's work for the 2nd week, just simply click HERE. See you next saturday for my 3rd week's work.

2 comments:

  1. It's a stunning bracelet. I love everything in it - the Gudo beads, the beaded beads, the tiny connectors, the clasp... the colours are perfectly combined too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete