Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gypsy Muse

It's my third time making earring *smile* the week 4's theme just so perfect to make earring. Gypsy so popular with their big and dangling earring. That's inspire me so well. So here my work for week 4 challenge of  The Year of Jewelry Project.
...front looks...
...back looks...
I made little bit modification on the triangle. Perhaps you still remember my geometric triangle for week 3 Circular Logic necklace, it's the same technique, but I used different kind of seed bead and size in here. 
For the dangle I combined Czech fire polish, miyuki round seed bead, Swarovski crystal bicone and teardrop genuine Africa ruby gemstones.
I ventured to play with bright colors this time. All of them Miyuki round seed beads in different colors and size.
The final looks when the Gypsy Muse earring hang perfectly.

Please click HERE to find out other participant works for week 4 theme ::: Gypsy Muse :::

No comments:

Post a Comment