Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reveal Day of 11th Non-Blogger & Blogger Challenge

Here my work for The 11th Non-Blogger & Blogger Challenge. And the host is Dini Bruinsma, the winner of the previous challenge. When I decided to join this challenge, it's because the word of FOREST. So I kept in my mind about the hues of green. Cool to play. So I made the base at first, full of light green -white - dark green mixed together. Finished. Then I got back to Dini's painting which is the source of inspiration. DANK!!! No green. If there is a green color, it is very vague. Ohhh My...
...The Inspiration...

 I can't change the base, so to matching with the inspiration, I used white and yellow and dark amber at the leaves part. And for the necklace, I picked blue hues and bronze. Synchronize between the inspiration and my work, so I chose 1st winter for the title, cause my work just like first winter scenery at The Twilight Movie's forest which took place at Silver Falls State Park.
 For the leaves, I used Russian leaf technique.
The leaf's colors transform into many, cause there is fresh leaf, there is fresh leaf covered by snow, there is leaf yellowing due autumn covered by snow. The flowers are ready to fall, to welcome the winter in. My imagination wander everywhere. 

 The leaves and the base are made using 11o round miyuki and the flowers are Czech glass beads
 The fringe and its colors represent the presence of sunlight in the winter, which enter into the forest through the trees's gap that began to lose its green color.
I combined right angle-weave technique with fringe technique for photo above. I used 11o round Miyuki + Czech glass lentil beads.
 The toogle and clasp is from Vintaj. I love its color. To give a beautiful impression, I added Czech flower glass bead.
 The last technique is stringing. Here I played with many colors contained in Dini's painting.
I used a lot of kind beads for the necklase...from translucent blue Gudo lampwork beads...and stripe blue pepper Gudo lampwork beads...plus dyed blue round agate gemstone beads and natural white faceted Botswana agate gemstone beads...to mauve Czech glass pearls and brown iris Czech glass drunk round beads...

Want to see other participant result?!? Just simply click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece of art. I really like it! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is definitely a piece of art. And I think you can use any color you want and doesn't have to be exactly match the color in the painting, as long as you still used the painting as inspiration. And you did very good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right =) forest so delicious in my mind, so when I read forest word, automatically I'll join the party =D

      Delete
  3. Like I previously said on FB your work is a piece of ART. I can't imagine how long you spent working on this necklace. You combined so,well Guido lampwork with the other beads. Simply stunning, Elegant. Bravo Lili.

    ReplyDelete