Friday, January 24, 2014

IBS : From My Partner

Finally my bead swap package arrived on monday *yeeeeee* It's for 2nd IBSIndonesia Bead Swap. And my partner is a lovely lady who loves making wirework jewelry and clay beads. Her name is Nofie and you can find her creation in HERE. Now...lets open my package from her okay...

Druzy cabochons...Gemstones cabochons...Gemstones pendant
Glass beads in many shapes.
Bezel ring and metal charms.
Wire bird's nest charm and flower clay beads. All of them handmade by Nofie.

I love the wire bird's nest charm. Last week, I made plan to make same charm for my Circular Logic's design. But when I found out that I got the charm from my partner, what a beautiful coincidence right. I become more excited to finish my design *give hug Nofie*

No comments:

Post a Comment