Sunday, June 29, 2014

1st Reveal For Parcel Lebaran

This is local challenge that I join in. Exchange bracelet as a gift to celebrate Lebaran is the mission from this challenge. I have two partners for this challenge. My first partner loves to wear bangle and bracelet. She is a jewelry maker too. Her name is Wulan Utie Harsono. And click HERE and HERE to find out her jewelry design. So what kind of gift that I sent for her?!?

::: For Wulan 'Utie' Harsono :::
My first partner is so in love with red and silver color. So I sent those three items for her. The silver color metal bangles are made in China. The silver metal bangles should be wear together with The Kanga.
...The Kanga...
 Do you remember this bracelet? Yups this Kanga is part of Good Karma collection. When I saw this, directly I remember about Wulan. So I decide to send this for her, together with the silver metal bangles.
 I used Miyuki seed bead, Czech faceted glass beads and acrylic red lily. I used Russian Spiral Rope technique for this part. I choose Miyuki seed bead and Czech firepolish beads. Inside the rope, I used wire to connect each end with red lily.
I used stringing here with Gudo traditional lampwork beads.

And I made something special to this parcel for her. I have ethnic looks bangle from Nunn, so I made this...
...Three Bazel Bangle... 
This bangle designed by Marla Salezze for Bead And Button magazine.
The materials for this bangle are...
Nunn Design Antiqued Silver Plated Round Bangle With Bazel
Swarovski Crystal Xilion Pendant Bead
Miyuki Seed Bead size 15o, 13o, 11o
Nymo Beading Thread

All the three bangles were packed into this batik box. Hope she will love them x.o.x *wink*

...next to 2nd Reveal...
...next to 3rd Reveal...

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful bangles and bracelet, I'm just know Wulan is going to love them. I really like the bracelet with the Russian spiral weave and the Gudo traditional lamp worked beads.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete