Sunday, June 29, 2014

2nd Reveal For Parcel Lebaran

My second partner is Koleksi Iffah. She lives far away from Java island, at Mamuju. It is capital city of West Sulawesi. From the east part of Indonesia, there is a talented lady with her embroidery and clay. Take a look at HERE and HERE. Classic and ever lasting design.

::: For Iffah :::
She loves something with feminine scene. So I picked soft colors and flower beauty on my design for her. To be honest, I don't know how to bring girly scene into jewelry, cause most of my design is about nature and always bring the naturalist scene. Hope above gift can meet with her style *wink*
...Momentos...
I made one new bracelet, the deep purple one. The white frosty is my Foggy Momento series for The Year of Jewelry Project
I used simply stringing technique to make these bracelets. I choose to use simple materials too, from synthetic pearls, glass beads, acrylic cabs, acrylic beads and dyed capiz sea shell. I think, the beautiful part of these simple bracelets are on the dyed capiz sea shell beads. I bough the beads from local fisherman.

...Misty Garden...
 Ahhha...do you still remember with this bracelet? Yuuupss it is part of 5th A TimeTo Stitch challenge. For the reveal posting about the challenge, please click HERE.
 For this bracelet I used :
Toho bugle tube 9 mm
China bugle bead 3 mm
Wildfire
Miyuki 13o seed bead
Miyuki 11o seed bead
Czech drop glass bead
Swarovski butterfly crystal
Czech press flower
Lily flower enamel box clap

All the bracelets for Iffah packed into this box. I want to put double F just like her name, but the box was not fit with the alphabet's size *sad* Hope she will love them and used them when Lebaran arrive *smile*

I planned that the 3rd reveal would be the bracelets that I receive from both partner of mine - Wulan and Iffah. But until the reveal day I have not received their bracelets yet (still on the way to my address), so the 3rd reveal is COMING SOON until the bracelets arrive *wink* And here other participants for this challenge...

dan

dan

dan

dan


...back to 1st Reveal...
...next to 3rd Reveal...

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely and i am sure that your friends would be very happy. I love the purple shell beads - they look so delicate as well as striking

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three bracelets are gorgeous! I love those shell beads. Ah yes and I do remember the Misty Garden bracelet for ATTS 5 which was my favorite. Iffah is going to love these.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete