Monday, June 2, 2014

Monthly Challenge : June 2014

Huuufff...

May was so hard to me. Hope June will bring some fresh air over the coming summer. But not the summer will be the theme of this month, because it was too much to take the summer as inspiration for a challenge. With the arrival of summer, hopefully the imagination that comes for design of your work is 'hot' too. Use your wild imagination to create something incredible, outstanding, exceptional, extraordinary and fantastic. So here the inspiration for this month...

Fresh Hues by Design Seeds

I found this quote few month ago from my mailbox sent by Design Seeds. And I love it. Use this quote to gain your imagination. Conquered the world with the design of your work. Art is not always about beauty. Sometime ugly and weird are included too *wink* put the true you this time to create something imaginary and than bring it into real world in the form a piece of work.

How do I enter?
Simply write a comment on this posting. Don't forget to mention your Facebook account or your blog address.

What can I make?
Anything as long as it is ART! Any technique is accepted, from beadweaving and stringing to wire work and bead embroidery. Lampworkers and polymer clay artists are also welcome to show-off beads they've made. Your creation must be made especially for the challenge, to make it fair on everyone who takes part please do not post something that was made before June 2nd 2014.

Does it have to be my own design?
Yes, this time should be your own design.

When is the deadline?
The deadline is Midnight (in your time zone) on Monday the 30th of June 2014.

Can I make more than one piece?
You can make as many pieces as you like.

I'm not in the Indonesia, can I still join in?
Yes of course! I will welcome participant from around the world so don't worry if you're not in the Indonesia.

Any logo for Monthly Challenge?
Sure, here it is...



3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry...I didn't join you on last month challenge... I was so distracted with lots of thing. I hope I could join this month challenge. I am still not sure but I will try :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play with something *wink* the quote is so perfect...I'M IN!

    ReplyDelete