Friday, June 6, 2014

Show Off

My day little bit bright today!
Cause I received fantastic and unique BEADS girls *wooooohhhhoooo* Handmade artisan polymer clay beads, Seed beads, Krobo beads far away from Ghana - Africa and tons of Gudo recycled traditional glass beads. Here they are...

::: e-Klei-Jar :::
by Esterina K. Jagiella
 Polar Bear
 Take a look the detail, lovely isn't it?
 When I saw this bear, I remember Golden Compass's giant bear - Mr.Lorek Byrnison
 Sexy bear *wink*

 ::: Krobo Glass Bead :::
My friend just came home from Ghana - Africa and my Krobo arrived! 

::: Chevron And MetalFish :::
All of these beads made from polymer clay by Wulan Pelita Craft. I'm so happy, cause a lot of polymer clay artist in my country now.

 ::: Gudo Recycled Traditional Glass Bead :::
I just received this batch for my shop from my craftmen at Gudo. So gorgeous and lovely colors right.
 One characteristic of Gudo recycled glass bead is always transparent. The color can be derived from dyed the bead or original color from the glass material.
 The black above is dyed one.
The yellow, clear water and blue sea below are original colors of the glass, no dyed.
 And the photo below isn't Gudo recycled glass bead, but Gudo glass bead with large hole.

::: Seed Bead :::
 My precious treasure!!!


9 comments:

  1. wow such beautiful beads and the bear is super gorgeous - much like the bear from golden compass ;) envy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute and strong right =)
      I'm happy today with those beads...

      Delete
  2. Awesome beads and love the bear:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can show off at anytime. I've loved seeing your new beads. Or should I say beauties?
    Have a great weekend.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely and great weekend indeed Ana =) hoping for you too...

      Delete
  4. We should have a regular show-off day, Lili :) That bear is sublime!

    ReplyDelete