Tuesday, June 3, 2014

3Serangkai Dalam Aksi

Last month, on 1st May 3 Serangkai Dalam Aksi reveal the first time. Click HERE for mine. And today is the second reveal day for the All About Turquoise package that sent by Diah Anggreni for me and Jane Pranata. Here the package that I received...

::: ALL ABOUT TURQUOISE :::

 Diah sent me unique bracelet using red and silver combination. And for the challenge she sent me blue seed bead, drop and square turquoise, crochet wire balls handmade by her, shell stick, silver metal beads, handmade toogle by her. All of these packed on that beautiful green case.
And these round turquoise gemstones are my favorite.

Summer is in my head. My imagination, with barefoot play on the beach with warm white sand. The blue hues is so identic with beach. That's why I decide to make barefoot sandal. 

 ::: Hi Summer :::
 One of barefoot sandal using blue waxed linen that sent by Diah. I forget to take the photo of it.
 I play with blue, yellow and green. I used seed bead, large hole cobalt blue Gudo traditional glass beads, synthetic teddy bear turquoise.
 At the end of the waxed linen, I made tassel. Tassel is trending style for this year. I play with more colors and beads here.
 From acrylic roses and butterfly, China glass bead, round turquoise gemstones, electroplate drop glass beads, and Diah's crochet wire ball.
 I used non tarnish brass Artistic Wire to knot the tassels.
And for the body, I used green and yellow chevron Gudo traditional glass beads, combine it with gold jump-ring. I deliberately choose different sizes for the chevron beads, so it will impressed free style. Just like the beach and summer, where the free style take control *wink*

I can't hardly wait for the June package that will be send by Jane for me and Diah. I hope you enjoy reading about my local challenge and the design process. Do you want to know what Diah and Jane create with the Blue Hues package? Just simply click below okay...


...and...




2 comments:

  1. Like the result Lili....you used all very refreshing colors.... I can feel the cheerfulness of summer from your creations...

    ReplyDelete