Saturday, June 14, 2014

OMG! June...

...on.my.gears...


After May shambles, June is writhing slowly in the direction of positive. My June challenges agenda quite a lot too. Start working on one by one. Let me list them here...

waaaaaa...
I finished only one bracelet. Need two more. So you all can come back here next tuesday, June 17th 2014 to find out what kind of stitch I choose to explore for this challenge.

It is local challenge to made bracelet for my partner as Idul Fitri gift. Idul Fitri is a big festival with long holiday in my country, cause Moslem is majority in here. I finished all the bracelets already. I'll pack them into something special. I hope I will send the bracelets for my partners on 20 June. And please do come back here on our reveal day at June 29th 2014.

This month inspiration is Napoleon's quotation. With the quotation I want to make something that I almost never touch. It is jewelry making technique too. I just want to show that we can use seed bead on any kind of media. I hope I can finish the design on time at June 30th 2014.

This is my second time to participate on Nancy's My Country challenge. If you want to know my design for last year, just click HERE. And to be honest, I'm still blank about the design *grin* I hope I can find it ASAP before the blog hop reveal day on July 1st 2014!!!

Me and two others local jewelry designers share the same package to create. On April my package became the first to create. And H.E.R.E. my design for the Rainbow package. On May I had package from Diah Anggreni to create. Summer was on my head, so I made barefoot sandals for the All About Turquoise package. And I have received package from Jane for June and still on the process of designing. So much challenging elements on her Autumn Blossom package. I will show them + my design on July 3rd on the reveal day ok.

See youuuu Ladiessss...I'll come back soon with some creative pieces!!!
Have a great weekend to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment