Monday, June 2, 2014

Dear June...

Moving Out

The rented house I live suddenly sale by the owner. My hubby and I was only given one month to find a new rented house. Now is June 02 and June 05, I had to leave the house that I live almost three years. Rented house is a lot in here, but in accordance with the amount of money we have now, hard to find. The thing that become my greatest fear is, when we do not find suitable rented house and are forced to choose an apartment (because there is my brother's friend who offered his apartment for rent and the price is right with our money), where will I take my cats that have accompanied us during this time ? This is what really makes me stressed and suck up my mind. Even when feeding them, I cry. I'm in well aware, our possibility to separate is very large.

Huuuhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment