Monday, June 30, 2014

Artisan Wish List : June 2014

Heloo!!!

Back again after two months missing *smile*
If I have a lot of money, I will not confuse how to spend them. Cause I have long list of artisan wish list *giggling* It is the truly meaning of happiness of mine to have their pieces, although only one. I am hoarder of handmade things. When I was moving house last month, I have five big boxes of glass beads (mostly Gudo traditional glass beads) plus two small boxes of artisan beads and three big boxes of my beadweaving needs. These boxes are not include my jewelry (some I made, some I bought). My hubby frowned saw those boxes. But still I keep my list long and long l.o.l....

In my daily routine, I am very rarely to use jewelry. I buy jewelry which has statement meaning. And I wear them on special occasions. And Kiki Adiwijaya's design with her label Borneo Queen is one of jewelry statement on my wish list. Every time she issued a collection, it always sold out *wow* If you curious enough, just take a look HERE and you will find out why it is always sold out *smile*

My eyes gone green every time seeing lampwork. I don't know why, but lampwork is just like candy to me. So yummy...so does Rebecca Jurgens lampwork beads. So speechless. So waiting for SALE *aiiihhh* click HERE and your eyes will be spoiled by her art of lampwork.

I adore Kristi's metal clay. And she is having SALE this week to celebrate her new webstore. I bought some of her products. And if you want to enjoy her sale, click HERE to read the detail. Love her finish colors so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment